"We are still building the team and want both young people and adults to join the team. We are delighted with everyone who has applied to volunteer during this year's two World Cup periods. Over 500 people out of our approximately 1,800, were new to the volunteer team in 2023. While many have the "Kollen" races as their regular, annual volunteer week. This makes the team spirit special" - says volunteer manager at "Kollen", Jonas Fremstad.
Would you like to join our super team of volunteers?
Here are tasks to choose from:
- Trail guards, biathlon and/or cross-country skiing.
- Entrance control/accreditation control inside and outside the stadium at fixed posts, rotating on days.
- The athlete café, biathlon ("IBU Family Club") with simple catering for athletes, lubrication teams and ski/equipment suppliers in the Service Building at the stadium.
- Service to the national teams' lubrication teams (wax cabins). Answering questions, carrying and arranging what is requested from the national teams' lubrication/support apparatus.
- Helpers in the play areas assist children enjoying skiing and sledging in Kapellskogen. Parents may ask for directions to the toilets and the kiosk.
- Event support (food logistics) is the team that takes orders from the sections and delivers those who need lunch and coffee to their zones. In addition, support for food deliveries for the volunteer café and various outlets.
You must be over 16 years old.
Must be able to work a minimum of two days during the period.
Join us for exciting days that will give you a new network and unique experience!