Become part of the volunteer team in Holmenkollen!
Many people want to volunteer at Holmenkollen Skifestival. Every year we have about 900 volunteers at each World Cup event, about 2/3 of these have been involved in two or more events.
As a volunteer during the World Cups in Holmenkollen, you are part of a super team with a solid dose of volunteer spirit and a big heart for skiing. As a team, we put on fantastic events year after year!
Would you like to volunteer?
We're looking for someone who loves to get stuck in, is outgoing and enjoys working with others. We promise exciting tasks and lots of fun on duty!
There are still more tasks to choose from when you sign up, here are a few:
- Trail guards, biathlon and/or cross-country skiing.
- Entrance control/accreditation control inside and outside the stadium at fixed posts, rotating on days.
- The athlete café, biathlon ("IBU Family Club") with simple catering for athletes, lubrication teams and ski/equipment suppliers.
- Service to the national teams' lubrication teams (wax cabins). Answering questions, carrying and arranging what is requested from the national teams' lubrication/support apparatus.
- Helpers in the play areas assist children enjoying skiing and sledging in Kapellskogen. Parents may ask for directions to the toilets and the kiosk.
- Event support (food logistics) takes orders from the sections and delivers those who need lunch and coffee to their zones. In addition, support for food deliveries for the volunteer café and various outlets.
Event dates in winter 2024 are:
- Biathlon World Cup | February 29 - March 3
- World Cup Nordic and RAW AIR | March 7-10
Here you can read about the different tasks you can choose from.
If you have already registered as a volunteer for winter 2024, you can log in to your profile via the button below:
Read the stories of our volunteers here
- Volunteer received the King's Medal of Merit
- Volunteered in Holmenkollen - Got a permanent job
- Captain Fredrik swapped cruising for jumping
- A nice break from the office chair
- Just sign up as a volunteer
- Join the team!