TREAT YOURSELF TO A VIP EXPERIENCE IN HOLMENKOLLEN
Holmenkollen Skifestival will once again be opening the doors to Norway’s national ski arena for a delightful and thrilling Biathlon World Cup Final 16 – 19 March 2023. Experienced sporting heroes will be going head to head with new rising stars. The greatest victories will be down to the tiniest of margins, and the tension can be measured in millimeters. No one with a passion for skiing should miss out on the opportunity to experience the Biathlon World Cup Final live.
As every fan knows, biathlon is a sport where triumph can turn to disaster in an instant, where the penalty loops are brutal and where spectators and athletes hold their breaths simultaneously. Come and experience the excitement of biathlon as the world’s elite descend on Norway’s national arena in their quest for a podium finish!
Our VIP offer
With a Holmenkollen VIP ticket you can watch the stars up close. The VIP lounge is a mere skip and a hop away from your ringside spot in the arena, where you can follow the races from start to finish. We will be serving up culinary treats in the indoor restaurant, and you will get your own reserved table.
Included in the VIP package:
- Reserved tables and access to the South Stand
- Exclusive buffet and meals served by Furset Catering
- A VIP bar with good selection and option to pre-order drinks to your table
- VIP toilet facilities
- Interviews with much loved sporting heroes between the races
- Entertainment on stage
- Dedicated host for large groups
- Access to our Afterski in the first floor after the competitions (except Sunday 19 March)
GET YOUR VIP TICKETS
WELCOME TO HOLMENKOLLEN – THE HEART OF SKIING!