Here are some norms and regulations that we want you to follow – enabling everyone to enjoy the Biathlon Party!
- You cannot bring your own alcohol. We will check bags and backpacks by the entrance
- Unfortunately, you cannot bring your dog inside the arena
- We recommend you to leave strollers at home due to space and convenience
- You cannot bring or use your own skis and (poles?) inside the arena
- Barbecuing and bonfires are not allowed inside the arena
- It is not allowed to sell or distribute commercial products in- or outside the arena
- Smoking is not allowed in the grand stands
- Show respect and be nice with everyone around you
Please follow these instructions and help us to make sure everyone is having a good time during the Biathlon party! This will help to create a nice atmosphere for everyone.